Leading with Integrity
Like what you see? You may be interested in one of the following programs:
Integrity is not black and white, it is not wrong versus right. Integrity is the condition of being whole and complete and the source of your personal power. Learn to eliminate lower levels of integrity, individually and as an organization. We all know that integrity is an essential ingredient to successful teams and relationships, and it can be taught and fostered.
The “Leading with Integrity” workshop examines 10 stages of integrity and natural results of each stage, providing clear descriptions and identifiable characteristics of each stage, as well as strategies for moving up the ladder into higher levels of responsibility, performance and organization innovation.
- Learn a concrete and practical model of integrity.
- Learn to predict and avoid negative outcomes from operating without integrity.
- Be highly motivated to nourish personal and organizational integrity.
- Eradicate “red zone, dead zone” behaviors and outcomes and enjoy the freedom and personal power of functioning at higher levels of integrity and accountability.
- A clearly defined plan to increase integrity throughout the organization.
- Improved communication, motivation and commitment and accountability.
- Improved performance individually and organizationally; reduced conflict and grievances.
This Workshop is available as a Mini-Session, Full Day Session, or Multi-Day Event. We are happy to customize it to suit your needs. Please contact us for more information.