Leadership through Emotional Intelligence
Like what you see? You might be interested in these courses too:
Our definition of emotional intelligence is the degree to which you can direct the flow, energy, and intention of your emotional machinery at will, regardless of the circumstances.
This is not an easy task. Coming under fire, operating under pressure, dealing with conflict, confronting problematic relationships at work…all of these have the tendency to drive the leader into the worst of themselves.
EQ is a hidden advantage. It is a science of personal effectiveness, leadership, and trusting relationships. It is a dynamic of leadership that can create and sustain trust, loyalty, commitment, productivity, and innovation in organizations when properly managed. We believe strongly that it is the cornerstone of powerful, dynamic leadership.
Through individual and group activities, the Leadership through Emotional Intelligence program can serve as a valuable and lasting tool in helping you reach your leadership goals. Therefore, careful attention is paid to the development of a strong foundation. From the individual and group activities and the assessment results, you will be provided the opportunity to address your situation and prepare strategies that address the outcomes you truly desire and ones that your followership requires.
This “hands-on” program is intended to confront you in a healthy and appropriate manner about your emotional intelligence so that, without exception, you will leave here as a better leader, a better follower, and a better person.
- Increasing your ability to deal with conflict and critical feedback.
- Understanding the 5 basic emotions and how they affect your life and work.
- Stretching your emotional machinery.
- Increased understanding in dealing effectively with stress and habitually negative states.
- Deliver a superior product backed by superior customer service.
- Develop the potential of your organization’s #1 resource: its people.
- Think outside the box in an innovative and timely manner.
Skills That Matter:
- Training your LeaderSelf to override your StressSelf.
- Communicate out of Leadership Condition rather than Leadership Position.
This Workshop is available as a Mini-Session, Full Day Session, or Multi-Day Event. We are happy to customize it to suit your needs. Please contact us for more information.
We are currently offering this workshop on the following dates: