“The leader who understands how process unfolds uses as little force as possible and runs the group without pressuring people.”
Conflict is a dynamic aspect of innovation, change, growth and human relationships. So why are so many of us conflict-averse and reluctant to address it head-on? The problem lies in the fact that most people do not know the cause of the conflict in their lives and have not been taught how to handle it in a healthy way.
One of the most common team disablers is when bad behavior is allowed to continue. The strategy you will learn and practice empowers you to not only handle conflict as it arises, but to initiate it when necessary. Learn to address difficult people and situations from your LeaderSelf instead of your StressSelf, increase your personal power and enhance your influence in your organization.
- Learn the true source and key principles of conflict.
- Learn to give and receive critical feedback effectively.
- Learn a tried and true strategy for dealing with conflict and difficult people.
- Improve relationships through authentic and intentional communication.
- Take away a strategy for communicating through conflict, building trust and sustainable outcomes.